Friendster Profile Tweakers
You are not yet logged in, guest. If you wish to see the invisible categories which contains the services we offer in this forum, please log in if you already have an account or register if you want to be one of us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not yet logged in, guest. If you wish to see the invisible categories which contains the services we offer in this forum, please log in if you already have an account or register if you want to be one of us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points Redemption Booth

3 posters

Go down

Points Redemption Booth Empty Points Redemption Booth

Post by Vision X Mon May 04, 2009 2:08 am

Here you can claim prizes when you obtain dozens of points. Once you purchase items, some may retain the points you currently have, some may consume them depending on their cost, or even more! Just send what you want to purchase to me via pm and wait for the arrival of your order. Enjoy!(More items coming soon)

Name/Cost/Description
1.Cellphone Load-1000 points for 50php load-Smart,Globe,Sun,Red prepaid load either call or text. Though it may take you lots of points in order to claim just 50php load Razz We are not that rich, but maybe someday when we have lots of members already, I'll reduce the points required to have 50php amount of load.

2.Moderator Rank-850 points-When you have the moderator rank, you'll be able to moderate around the forums, you can be called as one of the staffs of the forum, and earn lots of respect.

3.Limited Edition BetrayalofTheLight Tshirt-1500 points-It may sound weird, but the tshirts are very cool, we only have limited stock but you may someday get one, after all, it's very hard to reach 1500 points. Very Happy

4.Fame Promotion-300 points-Be promoted! Get Famous!

Last edited by Vision X on Wed May 06, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vision X
Vision X
Admin
Admin

https://profiletweakers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Points Redemption Booth Empty Re: Points Redemption Booth

Post by John Mon May 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Don't you have a preview of what the tshirt looks like?
and yeah, the points required for the cellphone load is very high, we cant afford it Embarassed

I'll go for fame promotion first if I can...

John

Back to top Go down

Post by eLL@ Tue May 05, 2009 6:23 am

whoa! too many required points... well, I HaVe nO choice but to start working ^_~
eLL@
eLL@

Back to top Go down

Post by John Wed May 06, 2009 3:00 am

you took the words out of my mouth.. let's get to work...

John

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum